Registration is Now Open for HAuNTcon 2014 in Houston, Texas, January 25-27, 2014 in conjunction with the 2014 Halloween & Party Expo.
The Haunted Attraction National Tradeshow and Conference (HAuNTcon) is “Designed by Haunters, for Haunters.” Attendees will have a variety of options to choose from over the multiple-day conference including trade show admission, tours of local haunted houses, 40 hours of educational seminars and workshops, haunted garage sale, and the annual Costume Ball.
Registration for the 2014 show is now open! Sign up today and use the discount code to SAVE On Registration and the Costume Ball!
We hope to see you in Houston, Texas, January 25-27, 2014.
• Location George R. Brown Convention Center, Houston, Texas, Halls B-E
• When Tradeshow days are Saturday, January 25, 2014, through Monday, January 27, 2014
• Events Saturday Night Costume Ball, Haunted Garage Sale (Sunday – free to attendees)
• Education Haunt-related educational seminars on 3rd floor of convention center, Saturday, January 25, 2014, through Monday, January 27, 2014
• Haunted House Tours Two-day Preshow Tours, as well as Friday, Sunday, and Monday Night Tours
• All Day Workshops advanced hands on and in depth – Tuesday, Jan 28, 2014
• Additional Perk All registered HAuNTcon attendees OVER the age of 18 are allowed to enter the Halloween & Party Expo with special badging distinguishing them from certified professional buyers. The Halloween & Party Expo serves wholesale manufacturers and professional industry buyers; it is NOT a cash-and-carry show.